From the past few years, the E-marketing is getting an immense boom in internet world. According to the survey, in U.S. nearly 70% of the people are using internet for buying products. In addition, one more fact is nearly 65% of the people searching in search engines do not go beyond third page.
Here SEO comes in picture. SEO are the people who would help optimize webmaster’s sites to rank on search engines using various techniques. Here we are specifying some basic key points that would help SEO to rank sites on search engines.
1. Do rigorous Keyword Research.
2. Prepare Effective Title and Meta Tags.
3. Try to use keywords in Header section, mainly H1 and H2 headers.
4. Try to use text links rather than using graphic (images) to have a link.
5. If possible, try to keep your site static rather than making dynamic.
6. Use keywords in links for more privileges.
7. Have proper internal links that will help users as well the crawler to internally navigate through the site.
8. Have unique content on each page of your site.
9. Create sitemap for your site.
10. Submit your sites to web directories and write articles for your site.
11. Do SBM for the site you are working on.
12. Create blog for your site and place link from your blog to your site.
13. Use 3-way linking with other sites that are in the same niche.
These are some the basic checklist that I would suggest you to follow which will definitely help the webmasters to get their sites on raking. If somebody finds some more innovative and proven checklist, the users are most welcomed.